[jcifs] localization problems

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Jul 10 08:35:51 EST 2002

	No. JCIFS will negotiate Unicode with each server as necessary. Just pass
	normal Java strings. If you are manually manipulating btye arrays of various
	encodings it will be necesary to use convert them back into their Java String
	equivalent like: new String( bytearray, "cp1251" ) and getBytes( "cp1252" )...etc.