[jcifs] SMB URL

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Jul 9 13:32:32 EST 2002

	If it works in practice then I'm ok with this but I would have to write some code and
	try it out first. There might be issues with URL decoding/encoding. Remember when
	the SMB URL handling in jCIFS was messed up and we kept going around in
	circles decoding and encoding the URLs as they were passed in, out, and internally?