[jcifs] Personal Java?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Jan 14 18:29:11 EST 2002

I am trying to get jCIFS to run on a palmtop...

The Java engine is Insignia Solutions 'Jeode' runtime.  I *know* that
"Personal Java" is stripped down, but the error I get is that it cannot find
java.lang.LinkedList.

Ouch.  I searched the entire system and found a couple of JAR files (one
called 'core.jar') which I added to the classpath with no change in the
results.  Is PersonalJava really so small that simple things like the Linked
Lists would be missing!?

I would really like to get jCIFS running on this platform.  Any clues would
be helpful.

Thnax!

Chridz -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org