[jcifs] Broken Pipes

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Jan 3 11:16:09 EST 2002

Yes, connections are "cached". The broken pipe is obviously the pipe/lanman pipe we issue
RAP calls on. I suppose jcifs could catch that and reissue the request. I'll try to reproduce
the scenario and make it a little more robust in this respect. There's probably somewhere
down lower I can trap these.

Mike