[jcifs] no name with type 0x00 with no scope for host

Christopher R.Hertel crh at ubiqx.org
Fri Feb 22 10:37:21 EST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 06:14:37PM -0500, Allen, Michael B (RSCH) wrote:

> [...]

As I said, you're more on the practice side of the house.  We both need
both, though.  The way things are 'supposed' to work provides contrast and
reason, and shows why some things are broken the way they're broken.

As for the SMB stuff... That's next.  I'm writing the book one chapter at
a time.  Even so, I'll be digging into the theory and then contrasting
that with practice.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org