[jcifs] NTLM using JCIFS under Tomcat 3.3.1

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Aug 29 11:41:46 EST 2002

	I would rather avoid application server specific functionality if at all possible. The Filter
	interface serves our needs very well. If you are comfortable using beta functionality then
	you can hack the code to work with Tomcat 3.3.1. The NTLM HTTP Authentication code
	is very simple.

>  Is there a reason why NTLM auth doesn't work under 3.3.1?

	I don't see why it wouldn't (other than it being distributed in the form of a Filter) but consider
	the note at the top of the NTLM HTTP Authentication document.