[jcifs] Using jcifs to validate users against NT

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Apr 3 14:31:51 EST 2002

	This is precisely the kind of functionality I would like to see in jCIFS. Instead of favoring IIS to authenticate windows clients for departmental websites on corporate intranets it will give
developers a legitimate option that can be implemented in a UNIX environment as well as Windows. It does not require any additional domain configuration on the part of Windows administrators. jCIFS
has all of the right funtionality and it sounds like Jason was keen to use them properly.

	Let's do it!