[jcifs] NbtAddress.getByName() failing when I use a hostname.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Fri Sep 7 09:24:10 EST 2001

	Err, get a full log=ALL of that. Just the lookup if possible. Send it to me
	directly and I'll have a looksee.

> Once I throw this exception once, it seems like I can never again
> resolve the name until I re-initialze my application.

	Failed names are cached just as good ones are. So once it's found to be
	an UnknownAddress it's cached as such and further lookups will fail
	immediately. You can futz with jcifs.netbios.cachePolicy but that could
	be a real bad idea.