[jcifs] Web interface around JCIFS?

Gabriel Lawrence gabe at landq.org
Sat Sep 1 05:27:12 EST 2001

So what would be really good is to create a tag library that performs
common SMB activities. These tag libraries can then be incorporated into
any JSP. This would allow for a nice abstraction between model and view.
At least that's what Sun thinks, and let people plug this into larger
J2EE apps... I bet this would be pretty neat in all those portal
toolkits everybody seems to be selling these days.

Just my $0.02
-gabe

--
There is a fine line between coincidence and destiny.