[distcc] Export to Github

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed May 20 19:41:21 MDT 2015

Hey,

I'm not actively working on distcc (or in a position where I need to use
it), but I would like to be an owner of the github org and project.
Apparently it's just a push button - I shall try to push it this week.

I think Fergus is not actively using it either - maybe it's time for a new
co-maintainer.