[distcc] Export to Github

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Thu May 21 04:44:30 MDT 2015

Yes, sadly I am finding it very difficult to find time for distcc these
days, and now that I've taken on management responsibilities in my day job,
that isn't going to get any better any time soon.  If someone else such as
Omer is willing to step up I would be very happy to hand over the reins.

On 21 May 2015 at 02:41, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm not actively working on distcc (or in a position where I need to use
> it), but I would like to be an owner of the github org and project.
> Apparently it's just a push button - I shall try to push it this week.
>
> I think Fergus is not actively using it either - maybe it's time for a new
> co-maintainer.
>

> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Omer Katz <omer.drow at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If I do that, it will turn me into me into an owner.
>> Is that OK with you guys?
>> בתאריך 14 במאי 2015 11:18,‏ "Jose Luis Perez Diez" <
>> jluis at escomposlinux.org> כתב:
>>
>>> El Dimecres 13 Maig 2015, a les 16:40:59, Omer Katz va escriure:
>>>
>>> I don't know but I think the maintainers are as active as the could be

>>> I think it is a great initiative and  nowadays almost all the code  I
>>> thinker with is in git hub
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> jluis
>>>

>> __
>> distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
>> To unsubscribe or change options:
>>

> --
> Martin
>
> __

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>

"Defend the user, exclude no one, and create magic." -- Eric Schmidt.