[distcc] Distcc pump mode

yudhistir reddy yudhistir.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:48:03 MDT 2014

I have a query ,

Client machine(where build is running) : 16 CPU dual socket ( logically 32
Cores )

Server1 (distccd running ) : 16 CPU dual socket ( logically 32 Cores )

Server2 (distccd running ): 16 CPU dual socket ( logically 32 Cores )

How much -j value i can give so that it would give best performance .
for running single build on client ?
for running two concurrent builds on client ?

might be silly question , but that would be help me reducing my testing
time to give demo .

Regards
Yudhistir