[distcc] [distcc-patches] [patch] Add a few missing bits for OS X support

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Thu Feb 27 06:47:48 MST 2014

Sorry for the very slow response to this patch.

The patch looks good, except for the part

+  def include_sysroot(self):
+    # FIXME: Is this the correct precedence for isysroot and sysroot?
+    if self.sysroot:
+      return self.sysroot
+    return self.isysroot

where the correct precedence is the other way around.

I have changed that part so that isysroot takes precedence, and submitted
this CL as revision 783 in the distcc svn repository.

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>

"Defend the user, exclude no one, and create magic." -- Eric Schmidt.