[distcc] Ada support in distcc

Tim Dossett timothy.dossett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:10:02 MST 2012

Martin,
You were right; I was including the configure script, 300KB by itself.

The patch is attached. I used "svn diff" to create it, so use "patch
-p0 -i [patch path/ patch name]" to apply.

The major improvement is to allow Ada source to be compiled under
distcc pump mode, but also added is the ability to distribute
pre-processing of C and C++ files when the makefile has set CPATH,
C_INCLUDE_PATH, or CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH.

This patch is similar to one I submitted a couple years ago, but with
improvements and bug fixes resulting from using distcc in production
for a few years.

Tim