[distcc] How to use another compiler with Distcc?

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Jan 31 20:06:55 MST 2012

On 14 December 2011 14:08, Wang, Zhou (NSN - CN/Hangzhou)
<zhou.wang at nsn.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     We started a new project,and we want to use Distcc to do distributed
> compilation,but our official compiler is not GCC(it's TI's compiler),so we
> want to use another compiler instead of GCC.
>
>     Could you tell me how to do that?
>
>     Thanks!

Hi,

I apologize for the delay.  Your mail was accidentally stuck in the spam queue.

I think it will need changes to distcc to understand the TI compiler
command line options.  People have talked about doing this in the past
but I don't think anyone has actually sent a patch.