[distcc] how to compile with distcc without localpreprocessing,

James Hanley jhanley at dgtlrift.com
Mon Dec 19 16:57:18 MST 2011

You can use distcc in pump mode. Look for distcc pump.  As for nfs,
this is an old point, but NFS has a lot of overhead in order to manage
file writes. Distcc essentially circumvents that overhead by using its
own protocol - since most files will be read to peace together one
file - it doesn't need NFS.

Sent from my iPhone