[distcc] distcc on Windows

Fergus Henderson fergus.henderson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:41:21 GMT 2009

distcc 3.0 has been tested on Cygwin.  It should work correctly, I believe.
I did not test on Cygwin when releasing distcc 3.1, so there's certainly the
possibility of regressions.
But I have no reason to believe that it doesn't work, and if it builds OK,
it is likely to work.

You need to install the prerequisites first, such as GNU Make, which are
listed in the INSTALL file.

What's the failure in "make check"?

Fergus Henderson <fergus.henderson at gmail.com>