[distcc] Support for aCC

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Sun Nov 23 01:05:41 GMT 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Rajesh Warange <rajesh.warange at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hii,
> There was a problem reported earlier about using aCC with distcc.
> http://lists.samba.org/archive/distcc/2004q3/002512.html
>
> There were 2 problems reported -
> 1. aCC compiler didnt support compilation of .ii files
>    (Cant figure out if this problem is solved by distcc from the release
> notes)

2. Usage of -P instead of -E while compiling files on remote machines.

I think that both of these problems would be avoided if you use distcc 3.0's
pump mode.

There have been some minor portability fixes since 3.0, so I'd advise that
you start with the current svn sources:

svn checkout *http*://distcc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ distcc

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>