[distcc] distcc pump mode - support for Mac OS -isysroot option?

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Sat Sep 13 18:09:05 GMT 2008

Could you post a copy of or link to the docs for "-isysroot"?

One possible work-around would be to create a shell script "gcc-isysroot"
whose contents are

   #!/bin/sh
   gcc -isysroot "$@"

But since I can only guess at what -isysroot does, I have no idea if this
would be effective :)

Cheers,
  Fergus.

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>