[distcc] distcc pump mode - support for Mac OS -isysroot option?

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Sat Sep 13 17:28:42 GMT 2008

Hi distcc-team,

Thanks for this great new 3.0 release!

One problem I have: distcc in pump mode tells me there is no support
for the Mac OS gcc -isysroot option. This option is needed by many
Mac OS developers, to compile backward compatible code on a more recent
OS.

Supporting -isysroot in distcc seems (from my naive point of view) rather
simple? Its more or less just a prepend to several paths?

Can you please advise me where to start? Or is this something that is
already being worked on?

Thanks,

    Mario