[distcc] cmake and distcc

Konrad Kleine konrad.kleine at gmx.de
Fri Aug 22 18:00:59 GMT 2008

Ok, finally I got everything up an running, by running

$export DISTCC_HOSTS='192.168.2.31'

on my notebook.

One last question: Is it possible to show what jobs are beeing processed
at the desktop PC? My distccmon-gnome on my notebook shows what is
beeing compiled local and by the desktop PC but the monitor that is
running on the desktop machine doesn't show anything.

Thanks for this great tool and sorry for spaming your mailinglist ;)
kwk