[distcc] Re: distcc 3.0 release candidate 3

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Sat Aug 2 23:01:28 GMT 2008

I've packaged up distcc-3.0rc4.  It's available at <http://distcc.org>.
This fixes a bug in rc3.

I'm hoping (again) that this will be the final release candidate, i.e.
that the final
distcc 3.0 release will be identical to distcc 3.0rc4, modulo the
version number.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this release candidate!
The sooner I get some feedback, the sooner we can make the 3.0 release.

Here's the relevant part of the NEWS file for this release:

BUG FIXES:

   * Fixed a bug in 3.0rc3 that broke pump mode for C++ compilations
     that use -I options that refer to a subdirectory of one of the
     default system include directories, e.g. -I/usr/include/foo.

Cheers,
  Fergus.

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>