[cygwin][distcc] distccd_xxxxxxx.ii: No such file or directory

Eric Keller keller.eric at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:25:53 GMT 2008

Hi Fergus,

Well after recompilation distcc rc2 is perfectly working under windows OS...
it permits us to reduce our compilation time from 1h to 18 minutes :P

Thanks for everything, I will maybe have some question using the python
script with pump, but for the moment it is an acceptable compilation time
using distcc and ccache

Best regards

--
Eric