[cygwin][distcc] distccd_xxxxxxx.ii: No such file or directory

Eric Keller keller.eric at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:54:10 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Eric Keller <keller.eric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Fergus,
>
> Thank you for your mail, I will try to wrap the call to c++ppc.exe with a
> script shell.
> I just downloaded and successfully compiled the version 3.0 rc2 of distcc
> for cygwin :) will use this version for my next tests...
>
> Will give some feedback as soon as I get the time!
>
> Thx again
>
> see you

Hi everyone,

As I said in my previous mail, I would give you feedback, so the workaround
worked, unfortunately using script shell under windows dos shell is not
really easy so I have wrote some c code wrapper for the compiler call.

Concerning the last version of distcc 3.0rc2, I managed to successfully
compile it for cygwin, but as soon as I want to start the compilation I got
some return code 100 meaning internal fatal error...

I will send you a complete trace on Monday, maybe you will understand more
than I did.

Have a great week end

--
Eric