[distcc] Compiling distcc 3.0 under Cygwin/WinXP

Perez, Aaron P. Aaron.Perez at hospira.com
Fri Jun 27 23:07:29 GMT 2008

Thanks! It compiles now. My default Cygwin install (department
specified) didn't have Python so './configure' found _a_ Python install
and was trying to use that.

'make check' seems to have worked, though there were some a couple of
failed cases.

'make install' errored with 'make: *** [install-include-server] Error 1'

Is the 'make install' error a show stopper?

--Aaron