[distcc] Suggestion about host selection

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Thu Jun 19 22:21:41 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Ihar `Philips` Filipau <
thephilips at gmail.com> wrote:

> Next thing I would try to "attach" is list of
> available compilers/versions to facilitate distributed cross compiling
> ;)

The "lsdistcc" command supports checking the available compilers.

Check the output of "lsdistcc --help".

The "pump" script automatically invokes lsdistcc if you set
DISTCC_POTENTIAL_HOSTS and leave DISTCC_HOSTS unset.  You can set
LSDISTCC_ARGS to tell pump to pass options to lsdistcc.

--
Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>