[distcc] Do not allow localhost compile

Avuton Olrich avuton at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:55:15 GMT 2005

Hello,

I've grazed all FAQ and documents and couldn't find my answer so I
depend on your great knowledge:

I have a really slow machine and two faster ones, I am compiling on
the slow machine and I would rather it be idle than compiled on. I do
not have it in the get hosts but I do see a few cc1plus in the top
output and 0% idle. Here's the simple question: Is localhost added by
default?

I'm running 2.18.3-r6 (gentoo) and thanks for your time.

avuton