[distcc] resolution on a configuration file?

Donohue, Michael mdonohue at paypal.com
Wed May 4 01:06:28 GMT 2005

I would like to get my patches considered for inclusion, but they seem
to be held up by not having a proper place to configure flags.   I don't
find using the hosts file all that objectionable, since I want to be
able to control these on a system wide basis.   This means that everyone
who uses the same hosts file, also benefits from other system tuning.

But, I can deal with whatever it is people want as a configuration
mechanism.  I want to be running a released version of the code, instead
of having a locally patched one.

Michael