[distcc] Signing On AIM

Abby Abby fallinforhimatfirstsight at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 02:44:06 GMT 2004

For the last 3 days I have been unable to sign on my normal s/n I use. It goes to the second stage (verifying name and password) and then a box pops up saying " the aim service cannot be reached" So I tried to sign on my other s/n's and it did the same thing but one of them worked. So what I'm asking is why can I only sign on one of my s/n's and the rest say "the aim service cannot be reached?" I talked to some other people and they said the same message popped up for them as well. If you could get back to me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

~Abby