[distcc] Problem with distccmon-gnome 2.18

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri Oct 15 18:24:19 GMT 2004

>   (distccmon-gnome:11267): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreemodel.c: line
>   1351 (gtk_tree_model_row_changed): assertion `path != NULL' failed

Mmm, I started investigating the problem, and it turns out that
distcc-2.17, recompiled today, has the exact same problem. The only
possible reason to that is that my configuration/compilation environment
changed since I originally compiled 2.17. Unfortunately I have no backup
of the 2.17 binaries to compare with :(

I checked the list of changes on my system(s) since August 1st and
nothing relevant showed.

Tom, could you try recompiling 2.17 on your system and tell us if it
also has the same problem?

At any rate, I guess we should not search for the cause in the changelog
from 2.17 to 2.18. The problem has to be triggered by something outside
of the distcc source tree. Too bad I have no idea what it is...

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/