[distcc] distccKNOPPIX v1.2 released.

James Michael Greenhalgh jgreenhalgh at opendoorsoftware.com
Thu Aug 19 09:08:42 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

Spent a few nights updating distccKNOPPIX recently and thought I'd
mention the changes on here as I think I've addressed some of the issues
discussed on the list and would like any bug reports or feedback.

There are now versions 2.95, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 of each gcc, cpp and g++
on the iso.

There are four different isos to choose from depending on which you wish
as your default compiler, although each iso contains all four
compilers.

The default compiler can be changed at the boot: prompt or from the
command line.

The distcc version is 2.16 though I have just learnt Debian is lagging
as you folks are at 2.17.

Kernel options to load the CD to RAM or HD.

More info/downloads/torrents at
http://opendoorsoftware.com/cgi/http.pl?p=distccKNOPPIX

Have a good one, thanks for all the used cycles Martin and co.
James

--
James Michael Greenhalgh <jgreenhalgh at opendoorsoftware.com>
Open Door Software Inc.