[distcc] distcc 2.16 released
mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Jul 8 06:53:15 GMT 2004
distcc-2.16 "Salt" 2004-07-08
* Fix bug that might cause IP-based access control rules not to be
interpreted correctly on 64-bit platforms.
* Fix small memory leaks in distccmon-gnome and distccmon-text.
* Use a GNOME status bar with a grab handle for distccmon-gnome.
Patch from Nathan Fredrickson.
* Better detection of systems with a popt library installed but
no popt.h. Reported by Sean Kelly.
* Fix bug in reporting crashed daemon children that showed up on
systems without strsignal, such as Mac OS 10.2. Reported by
* Update testdistcc.py to work on ia64 linux.
* Simplify dcc_log_child_exited.
* Include copyright and licence in --version output, as suggested
by GNU programs.
More information about the distcc