[distcc] distcc 2.15 released
mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Jul 6 13:22:46 GMT 2004
distcc 2.15 fixes a nasty bug affecting lzo-compressed transfers, plus
some other issues. Thanks to everyone who contributed.
distcc-2.15 "feel good for ten seconds" 2004-07-06
* Fix crash bug in receiving LZO compressed data into a mmapped
file. Reported by Arkadiusz Miskiewicz.
* Remove redundant temporary file cleanup in non-forking mode.
* Client calculates and can display the overall throughput in
preprocessed bytes per second for remote jobs.
* The deprecated fork-after-exec mode controlled by the
--no-prefork option has been removed.
* mmap is no longer used for compressed data to simplify the code.
* Additional fixes to Red Hat / Fedora scripts, by Colins Walters.
* Daemon now chdirs to $TMPDIR at startup rather than /. This
allows dumping core, among other things.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/distcc/attachments/20040706/eede0379/attachment.bin
More information about the distcc