[distcc] RE: Distcc with make

Verma, Ajay ajve at chevrontexaco.com
Sun Jun 27 00:41:07 GMT 2004

I mean to say that if a Makefile is there in any folder which has to
build a library and an executable.
This executable depends on library.

When I am running my "make -j" to build this library and executable,it
shd first build library then executable as this library is required to
build executable.
But the problem is coming due to executable is getting build first and
then library .It is giving linking errror as this library is not there
while linking to build executable.

But in case "make",everything is going fine.So I am not sure why this is
happenening in case of "make -j".

Seeing everyhing is going fine in case of "make",I am assuming that all
my dependecies are there in makefile.

Any idea on this????