[distcc] Bootable distcc node

daPlumber daplumber at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 19:25:14 GMT 2004

You mean something like:

nmap -sT -n -p 3632 -oG - 192.168.0.0/24 | grep open | cut -f2 -d" "  | tr
[:space:] " " >/etc/distcc/hosts

:-)

I still can't find an elegant way of extracting the network/mask from a
system either. <sigh>

I'm hopeless with PERL, but ugly shell scripts are a specialty... :-)

Kudos for the idea!

REgards
James Dean