[distcc] distcc-zeroconf (Apple Xcode)

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Fri Jan 23 02:09:37 GMT 2004

Martin Pool wrote:

> If you received distcc from Apple, then you according to the GPL they
> must either have given you the source as well, or have given you
>
>     a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third
>     party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically
>     performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy
>     of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the
>     terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for
>     software interchange
>
> Did you?  If you got neither of these, Apple are violating the
> licence.

You can download it here:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/other/distcc-17.tar.gz

All of apple's open-source stuff can be downloaded from there.

I'd posted about it a few months ago (with a link even):

http://lists.samba.org/archive/distcc/2003q4/001771.html

The changes are significant enough that I (not being much of a coder)
wasn't able to merge things nicely forward.