[distcc] Re: Distccd port

William bill at vectracon.com
Mon Nov 17 22:25:58 GMT 2003

	I have made two replys to my original message already, reporting my
progress. In short summary:
	A working distccd port (named DiGin) was made and it sucessfully
compiled my test program and I was able to link and run it on my Linux box.
	The resulting port is somewhat half-half as far as porting goes, half
is my own code, the other half is ported versions of the original code.
	I now need to cleanup the code and port some of the extra features.

Thank You for your interest.

~William