FW: [distcc] distcc 2.7.1 is out

Blayer-Gat Alon Alon_Blayer-gat at icomverse.com
Wed Jun 25 08:28:13 GMT 2003

Although I downloaded/compiled and worked with distcc, the thing that
prevents me from taking the next step into production (for the rest of our
R&D ) is the -g issue.

Since a single excutable is statically compiled with many libraries which
are located in different places, we must have the -g option working
correctly.
We must be able, as before, to see code of a trace and the flow from
different libraries.

Alon