[distcc] (fwd from dag@wieers.com) distcc RPM packages for RH62, RH73, RH80 and RH9

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon May 5 02:26:19 GMT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> -----

From: Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>
Subject: distcc RPM packages for RH62, RH73, RH80 and RH9
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 09:45:32 +0200 (CEST)
To: Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net>

Hi Martin,

I'm building distcc for several RH distributions, you can find these
packages at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/distcc/

Or use apt as described on:

	http://dag.wieers.com/apt/

Now, I'd like to create a compilation package containing all RH compilers
so that people can set up a recent RH box, install the compiler collection
package and use that one machine to build for the various RH
distributions.

I'm not sure what I would need for that, I read only the compiler was
sufficient, but what exactly of the compiler is needed ? And how would I
address the compiler best ? (What name should these compilers have ?)

Especially the fact that the compiler needs glibc will probably cause me
to package glibc too for each of these distros ?

Thanks for distcc !
«Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors»

----- End forwarded message -----