[distcc] Re: hostspec options syntax

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 19 22:46:55 GMT 2003

I just found a problem in my option-changing patch (that changes the
option character from '/' to ',' and makes it parse at the end of the
host-spec) -- the check for "localhost" was failing to match if there
was an option appended.  When I was fixing this, I thought it would be
a good idea to turn the "localhost" literal into a define (so that its
value is controlled from a single location).  The resulting patch is
available here:

    http://www.blorf.net/distcc-hostopt.patch

This version contains both the code changes and the doc changes that I
had released separately last time.  No test support yet, though.

..wayne..