[distcc] New user / porting

Tom Matelich tmatelich at zetec.com
Wed Feb 26 22:57:24 GMT 2003

I recently set up a few boxes running Mandrake 9.0 at work.  Seems to be
working great.  Now I'm trying to port it to HP-UX 11i.  I got everything
built just fine, but when it tries to lock files, I get a permission denied.
I tried forcing it to use lockf, but I get the same results.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom