[distcc] Re: Re: Finding peers: zeroconf/rendezvous?

Bret Mogilefsky mogul at gelatinous.com
Wed Feb 26 06:10:45 GMT 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:06:40 +0000, Bret Mogilefsky wrote:
> Yup, that seems to be the case.  I will cast about for a GPL'd mDNS
> implementation in case one already exists.

Heheheh, that didn't me very long:

mdnsd - embeddable Multicast DNS Daemon
http://dotlocal.org/mdnsd/

"The code is licensed under both the GPL and BSD licenses, for use in any
free software or commercial application. If there is a licensing need not
covered by either of those, alternative licensing is available upon
request."

Problem solved, methinks.  =)

Bret