[distcc] Cygwin Status

darryl developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 24 01:50:52 GMT 2003

Here's a little overview of how i built the cross-complier(s)

http://osims.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Codedev/CygwinLinuxCrossCompiler

I use 3 cygwin based distcc machines for linux build targets.
It's a pain to build a cross-compiler but once you build
one you just kinda can follow the routine for the other
machines.

-Darryl