[distcc] distributed compiler

yogesh mundada yogesh_mundada_netnews at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:25:01 GMT 2003

hello everybody,

I am sorry for lack of my knowledge which will be shown in questions
asked ahead.

i just want to ask tht it is said somewhere on website of distcc tht one
scanning of complete source code or preprocessing is required before
distributing it.

Is it possible to eliminate tht?
I suppose tht scanning must be to avoid the complexities in syntax analysis
phase.
So in short is it possible to distribute the code without
scanning even once just to divide it and start from
syntax analysis phase?

( Cause i've been thinking over it and i think it may be possible)

Thanks for not laughing at me ;-)

Yogesh