[distcc] solaris execvp/e2big problem

Corrado Giacomini Corrado.Giacomini at trema.com
Fri Oct 25 11:59:01 GMT 2002

Well,
I find out htat the problem was my compilation script.
As suggested in  distcc documentation I have created a shell script on
both the  volunteer machine where I run distccd and the local machine
where  I invoke distcc.
The script was missing the interpreter as first line, so I add it and it
now it work fine..

#!/bin/bash
/usr/gnu/gcc31/bin/gcc -b sparc-sun-solaris2.7  -V 3.1.1 $*

-Corrado