[distcc] How to get libpopt for Solaris

Martin ma at placid.tv
Thu Oct 17 20:24:00 GMT 2002

I've made available a distcc-current as of nov-17 with my alternative
popt "library", binaries say 0.13.  What has been done is minor stuff
really:
* Edited out popt from Makefile.in and the configure script
* Added my very basic popt replacement; marg.c marg.h
* Changed dopt.c to use marg functions

It should be possible to just copy marg.{c,h} and dopt.c to 0.12 release
and compile if you are reluctant to try distcc-current.  Oh, you will also
need to edit configure and Makefile to compile..

Get the tarball here: http://www.placid.tv/distcc_current_1710.tgz

Enjoy!

/M