[distcc] Re: Patch for problem with distcc and ccache

Marcus Gruendler Marcus.Gruendler at aixigo.de
Thu Aug 15 00:39:00 GMT 2002

Chris Halls wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been adding support for distcc with ccache into the Debian
> OpenOffice.org package build system, and come across the same problem as
> reported earlier (thread 'distcc and ccache problems').
>
> After investigating the problem I found it was due to a crash in distccd.
> You can reproduce the problem easily like this:

[...]
> I attach a patch generated against the latest CVS.

Hi Chris,

I have applied the patch to distcc-0.7 and now everything works fine! Thank
you very much for the patch :-))

Bye, Marcus

--
Dipl. Inform. Marcus Gründler

aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-26, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: Marcus.Gruendler at aixigo.de, web: http://www.aixigo.de