[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: [MS-ADTS] SID as DN alternative for querying groups by member - TrackingID#2209290040008412

Christof Schmitt cs at samba.org
Mon Oct 31 18:25:21 UTC 2022

On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 12:59:28AM +0000, Jeff McCashland (He/him) wrote:
> Hi Christof,
>
> Please collect and upload LSASS TTT traces as before, so we can debug the issue with referral chasing enabled.

Hi Jeff,

new traces are uploaded. One is from a test with referral chasing
disabled and querying the GC port 3268. The other one is from a test is
with referral chasing enabled to the standard LDAP port 389. Both yield
the same result, querying the group membership by SID does not return
the group.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Christof