[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: [MS-ADTS] SID as DN alternative for querying groups by member - TrackingID#2209290040008412

Jeff McCashland (He/him) jeffm at microsoft.com
Sat Oct 29 00:59:28 UTC 2022

Hi Christof,

Please collect and upload LSASS TTT traces as before, so we can debug the issue with referral chasing enabled.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him) | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300