[cifs-protocol] 119111524002315 Create Context SMB2_CREATE_QUERY_ON_DISK_ID payload

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 18 16:09:56 UTC 2019

Hi Aurelian:
We define the diskID in section "2.2.14.2.9 SMB2_CREATE_QUERY_ON_DISK_ID" in MS-SMB2. As you will notice in this section that this is an implementation dependent value so both Samba and EMC can do what their implementation dictates.

Please let me know if it does not answer your question.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft